Thursday, August 1, 2013

Revlon Foundation Routine

Revlon is by far my favorite drug store brand when it comes to foundation. The products do what they say they will do and do not cost an arm and a leg to buy. 


Since I am not able to do videos currently because I do not have a working computer, I have started picture tutorials. Hopefully these will be able to get the point across as well. 

Here is what happened: 

Step 1: Starting with clean hands, and after applying moisturizer, I used Revlons Photogenic Concealer on all my trouble spots. In the photo shown I used a lot since I had been in the sun the day before I was red in spots. Normally I only apply it in the corners of my eyes and down my cheeks in a triangular shape. Then hitting random blemishes. 

Step 2: Using a beauty blender and Revlons Color Stay Foundation, I blend my foundation and concealer together all over my face. Making sure to get my ears, under my chin, and down my neck. 

Tip: If you get the beauty blender wet before using I with the make up you do not use as much product, it all goes on your face. 

Step 3: After making sure my whole face is covered, I set it with Revlons Color Stay powder foundation and a fluffy foundation brush. I usually only hit under my eyes and my T- Zone since I get a "cakey" look if I use too much. 

Step 4: Apply make up as normal. In this photo I used BH Cosmetics 1st and 2nd Edition Pallets. 

Revlon is my choice in foundation because it doesn't feel oily after I set it. I have used foundation in the past, like CoverGirl, and I still can feel the product on my face all day. 


-Rayzor

No comments:

Post a Comment