Monday, August 26, 2013

Smashbox, NYX, e.l.f review

NYX STUDIO LIQUID LINER
This eyeliner is very hard to work with but it does last all day.
NYX SMOKEY
I really like this product and I would buy it again. It blends nicely and is all around a great product for someone who is just starting out with makeup or someone who wants a good product for a affordable price.
SMASHBOX FULL EXPOSURE MASCARA
I am in love whit this mascara!! It doesn't club and it does a great job at separating lashes this is just an amazing mascara. 
SMASHBOX LIP GLOSS
This is a great lip gloss it smells good and it's not sticky like most lip glosses.
LIMITLESS EYE LINER
This eyeliner is a great long lasting eyeliner. It goes on so nicely and smoothly. This is now my everyday go to liner.
SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH LID PRIMER
This is my new favorite lip primer my eyeshadow still looks the same as when I applied.This is an amazing product that I would recommend to anyone.
SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER
This primer goes on so smoothly and a little goes really does go a long way with this product. 
~Adri~
For more info on these products please go checkout my review on YouTube. http://youtu.be/GQiOKsppUlk

You can also find me on Instagram Adrikilling

No comments:

Post a Comment