Monday, July 29, 2013

What's New: July

This is something new I am starting, at the end of every month I will be sharing what new products have come out. So far this has shown me new brands that I have never heard of. 

I am hoping that I will be able to purchase some of these and turn this into a list of products to review, but we will see in time. 

1. Lime Crime: Babette Lip Color $15.99


2. Urban Decay: Revolution Lipsticks $22 each 20 new tones 


3. Urban Decay: Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion $24 

4. Benefit: Stay Flawless 15- Hour Primer $32 
Brand Promotion:



5. Bare Minerals: Lash Domination Mascara $18 



6. Sleek Cosmetics: Matte Me and Gloss Me $6.99 each 6 new shades each 



7. Sugar: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment newest shade, Cherry $22.50 each 


8. Buxom: Mini Lip Glosses. $32 
Limited time offer 


No comments:

Post a Comment