Sunday, June 16, 2013

Work to Rave


Sunday Rave Day: Pink and Black

Here is a look that you can wear to work, then with a bit more make up can make it out to the rave quickly. Not everyone is able to take time off of work the day of raves. Since I have had this issue many times I have created  system. The day of the rave I wear minimal make up of what I plan to wear out that day. Then I go over it darker, or add more to it.

In this look particularly, I went with a lighter almost baby pink, darker pink in the crease, and black eyeliner. Then I went over the light pink with the same pink that is in the crease, adding more almost to the eyebrow. I added more black eyeliner extending it father on the wing, then adding to the crease. After that I added some pink dots under my eye, and false eyelashes.

Any variation of color and style can be done to make this quick transformation possible. This is just a simple way to cut down some of the stress of trying to make it out the door faster.

If you like this look and would like to see a tutorial on how I did this please leave a comment. If you have any questions, comments, or anything to add, please leave a comment.

Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook/rayszorstoolsofthetrade
YouTube: www.youtube.com/rayzorsTOTT


Have fun, be safe, and rave on! ^_^!

No comments:

Post a Comment