Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sunday Rave Day!!

I can't believe I forgot to post this! It's Wednesday and I was suppose to do this last Sunday. Oh well! 

So since a good majority of my make up looks have the potential to be worn to a rave or event, I decided to make one day a week dedicated to raves. 

Every Sunday I will be posting on here and my Facebook (link below), a bunch of photos, YouTube video links by me and other people, product reviews, and products that I believe ever raver should have in their make up bag. I am really excited for this series and excited to hear what everyone has to say about it. 

My first entry is a video I posted to YouTube: http://youtu.be/jE5ON-s4Vt0

Please comment, let me know what you think. I really want to hear what everyone thinks about my videos. 

Thanks ^_^! 

No comments:

Post a Comment