Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June Challenge

So on the 1st of June I started a challenge for myself. I call it the 30 day June Color Challenge.

Which means every day of June I will have to come up with a new look all about color. This will be a challenge since I really switch it up between 10 or so looks. For the most part I wear very bright colorful looks everyday, even to work, but some of them I probably wouldn't wear out of the house.

I'm on day 4 and I'm having fun with this challenge. For day 3 I used my entry for BH Cosmetics Contest: http://www.bhcosmetics.com/contest Beat the Artist Contest with a theme of In The Garden.

This look I wouldn't wear to work, or even out of the house. Maybe to a party but not just on any day. Although I did enjoy this look very much!

So look forward to more colorful looks by me ^_^! You can find them all on my facebook page
www.facebook.com/rayzorstoolsofthetrade

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, want to see a look done on video or just want to say "Hey"!

No comments:

Post a Comment