Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sunday Rave Day: Raver Must Haves Part 2

This is the second part of the Raver Must Haves Series that I am gathering together. This portion is all about the before of your make up routine. Not only are these important steps before getting ready for an event, but it could be done everyday before your regular make up routine. These are just general products, or products that I own and have used myself. 

Step 1: Moisturizer 
This is important every day, it helps to give a clean surface and provide some vitamins back into your skin. Any brand that you like will work. For me I prefer mine to not be greasy, with a SPF. 

Step 2: Pore Filler 
Along with moisturizer this will help to even out your skin, and provide a smooth surface. I use NYX brand pore filler, but other brands have the same products as well. 

Step 3: Face Primer 
This step will help the rest of the make up you apply to create a bright glow. I have tried a few different brands and switch them daily. Prestige, Too Faced, and Smashbox. I honestly can't say which one that I prefer over the others, so there won't be a comparison. 

Step 4: Eye Primer 
This isn't so much as an important step, but I do use this step every time  I apply color. I use NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk for packing on colors next to each other. Also NYX white primer in paint pots, for blending. Its a creamier consistency so it's allows more blending with your brushes.

Step 5: Setting Spray
This is probably the most important step to not forget. I use Urban Decays Long Lasting Setting Spray, which I use for events especially when I do face painting. It helps to make sure that by the end of the night everything is still in place and looking great just like when you left the house. 

These are just a few products that I have used that are on the market, and I was not paid or other wise compensated for this blog. 


Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Rayzorsharpcreations

Blogspot:http://rayzorstoolsofthetrade.blogspot.com/

YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/rayzorsTOTT

WIX:

No comments:

Post a Comment